Agami Media (The Company) has a zero-tolerance policy towards spam (a.k.a. unsolicited commercial e-mail, bulk e-mail, mass e-mail, junk e-mail), defined as an electronic message advertising goods or services that is sent to someone without his prior consent and in the absence of a previous relationship (including newsgroup, IRC channel, or message board postings unrelated to the topic of discussion of the particular newsgroup, channel or message board).
We require that all members of the Agami Media Publisher Network represent and warrant that they will comply, at all times, with all Federal, State and Local laws for e-mail marketing, including but not limited to the Can-Spam Act, effective January 1, 2004. It is Your responsibility to thoroughly review and be aware of all the requirements set in the laws referring to the e-mail marketing. United States email marketing related laws can be found here: http://www.spamlaws.com/us.shtml.
For Your convenience here below are listed some important criteria (without claiming to be comprehensive) which an e-mail should satisfy in order not to be deemed as spam e-mail:
- The e-mail shall contain valid and responsive contact information of the sender i.e. Publisher. Any piece of sent e-mail must come FROM YOU. The e-mail shall not contain or include a falsified sender domain name or non-responsive IP address;
- The e-mail shall not contain or include a false or misleading subject line that attempts to disguise or conceal the content of the e-mail;
- The e-mail shall contain or include valid return e-mail address or other internet based mechanism whereby recipients can unsubscribe or "opt out" of receiving further e-mail solicitations from the Publisher. Such return e-mail address or other internet based mechanism shall remain valid for no less than thirty (30) days from the date of transmission of the e-mail and the Publisher shall implement all requests to unsubscribe or "opt out" within ten (10) days of receipt of such request;
- The e-mail must contain or include a valid physical postal address of Publisher (which shall not include a P.O. Box address);
- The e-mail shall be sent only to individuals who have given You permission to receive such e-mail;
- The e-mail shall provide clear and conspicuous notice that the message is an advertisement or solicitation.
Should any law enforcement agency, internet service provider or other person or entity provide Agami Media with notice that You are engaged in transmission of spam, we reserve the right to assist the legal authorities in any investigation relating to Your activities, including disclosure of Your personally and non-personally identifiable information.
Breach of the Anti-Spam Policy or failure to comply with any of the other Company email rules and regulations set forth in the Agreement may result in Publisher account being terminated, earned commissions withheld or offset, and legal action taken against Publisher.
All spam complaints should be submitted to . In the message, please include a full copy of the spam message received, as well as the URL that was being promoted. Prompt action will be taken.